Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Garagua App

Recently, I stumbled upon an interesting app in the AppStore and I could not resist not to share it with my readers. It is called "Garagua" and it is definitely one of a kind! I haven't seen anything like it and I was more than curious to try it.
When you open the app you see 24 categories such as Stay Healthy, Inner Child, Explore Around, Spontaneous, Everyday Life,  Friendship, Being Positive, Food and Kitchen and many more. When you select one of the categories, you will have to pick a photo in order to see what your next challenge is. For every challenge, you have to take a photo or a video of something and share it with your friends and  as an award you get "tokens". There are plenty of  exciting challenges you can choose from, so there is no chance of getting bored! The most important thing is that you have so much fun while completing them. Personally, I feel so satisfied when I finish a challenge. At the end, just looking at the photos I have taken, the memories that I have created make me feel so fulfilled and pleased.

It is incredibly easy to use, also it is very organized. The interface is stylish and sleek, so it is a pleasure to work with it. Overall, I am very happy that I found it and I am definitely hooked on this app since the day I downloaded it. Highly recommended!
 You can download it from here:

Facebook page:

Website:

1 comment:

 
back to top